Digikaa is a social network of professionals involved in digital economy. They publish a news article relating a new study issued by CSA (One of the main french opinion poll). The results of the survey confirm the importance of internet in the recruiting process, as well for employers and employees. 67 % of employees have already look for a job on the net. Consutations and answers of job offers are the first reason, but also social networks which increase in last period.
Social networks and e-reputation have to be checked and valorised in all searches for a job !
An article published in Forbes identifies « 5 reasons why your online presence will replace your resume in 10 years »:
1. Social networking use is skyrocketing while email is plummeting
2. You can’t find jobs traditionally anymore
3. People are managing their careers as entrepreneurs
4. The traditional resume is now virtual and easy to build
5. Job seeker passion has become the deciding factor in employment