is a committed agency offering high-level translation and interpretation services and applying fair economy principles: transparency, equity, respect for the environment, and social responsibility.
As a Language Service provider, Fairtrad offer translation and interpretation services in all languages combinations and in all domains. Regarding e-jobs, we offer SEO and localization services.
« Fairtrad decides to support the e-Jobs Observatory initiative to communicate on localization and create awareness about this specialization involving language and technical skills, which I believe will be more and more present among industries (medical and mobile devices, Internet and web, interactive supports…), and to help users recognize professionals. » Stéphanie Donatantonio, Fairtrad.
Want to support our initiative? Click here
and fill in the form!
For professionals of the e-Jobs field that deal with management of SEO, here are some tips from an international software company that can be helpful for your daily tasks :
– keyword research – if keyword has high competition then use key phrase
– content – write content, write it in your own words, google like it
– include key phrases in it for example
– title tag and meta tag
– avoid java and flash
– give alt tag to your images
– validate your site for w3school
– keeping changing content of the site, don’t mess up with keywords or key phrases, add some fresh content, google love fresh content
– SMO – smo plays crucial part, it give massive traffic to your site, which help to get notice by google which leads to get good pr
– write articles- article submission and directory submission is best option for back links, there are paid backlink
– services, or you can take efforts to create back links
– submit your url for search engine, as many as possible, it will help to get traffic
– use google analytics- google analytics is easy to use and help to check your seo success
For some years now, Facebook has been investing in the Web and continues to attract new users. Its traffic has not stopped increasing, what level of traffic does this social network giant generate for other websites? The answer to this question for French news websites can be found in the study below.
On average for French news websites, Facebook accounts for nearly one visit out of 100 when all different traffic sources are considered…
As part of this study, we only took into consideration 12 leading French news websites audited by AT Internet solutions.
For overall traffic, after all different traffic sources have been considered, the average share of Facebook as a referrer for French news websites was 0.7% in March 2010. By way of comparison, Google’s share was 41.1%, in other words almost 60 times greater.
Study provided by AT-Internet