The eVirtue project (co-funded by the LLP programme) identified and developed 6 role profiles that defined skills and competences needed for digital learning.
- Architecting a digital learning strategy
- Designing blended learning solutions
- Developing digital learning content (specialist)
- Developing digital learning content (non-specialist)
- Facilitating virtual classroom sessions
- Online tutoring
They are complemented by training guidelines for training institutions. All are available at the eLearning Focus Area of the e-Jobs Observatory. Profiles and Guidelines are available in English, French, German, Polish and Greek. For an overview, consult the compact version of the profiles.