- cross-border access and the portability of services
- user-generated content and licensing for small-scale users of protected material
- facilitating the deposit and online accessibility of films in the EU and
- promoting efficient text and data mining for scientific research purposes
- ICT supply and demand (e.g. finance, trade, logistics…) industries
- ICT qualification and certification providers, both public (e.g. Higher Education) and private
- Sector associations and trade unions
- Public sector and policy makers
- Consultancy and research
Balázs-Diák won a Silver Seal of e-Excellence 2013 for the brand of i-Doctum interactive educational software. This company gives students and teachers the tools they need to succeed and attain their goals. Our resources cover subject areas from K-12 that bridges the gap between students and content. It customizes unique learning content that fits with teacher’s goals.
The new area of i-Doctum content are the i-Touch (educational content apps for tables) and i-Doctum Lite software (interactive educational software for teachers and students) which were developed according to the renewed needs of modern education.
The European Commission has launched an initiative called “Licences for Europe” aimed at promoting copyright licences, as a next step in maintaining traditional copyright in light of new digital technologies.